I received this award courtesy of Writing With Hope – thank you I am delighted to have come to anyone’s attention enough to merit an award.
The rules say to thank the person who nominated you (also providing a link to their blog), nominate 10 blogs you feel should be awarded, and then share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
The 10 blogs I’m nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award:
My apologies if you’ve already received it or don’t feel like participating
7 Facts (I hope they are interesting) about me.
- I am the worlds worst athlete. I tried every available sport, with great enthusiasm and failed miserably. However, I never quit and today am a crossfitter – why? Because I need to be fit for fact no. 2
- I am part of a K9 Search and Rescue/Recovery team and have been working with them for a number of years.
- I work 20 hours a week but thrive on the other 30 hours that I devote to dog training.
- I am mum to two great young adults who now tell me what to do. And guess what? I enjoy being bossed around by them.
- If I were a dog I would be a Springer or a Border Collie. Not because I am intelligent but because I am always doing something.
- I no longer listen or watch the news as I have decided why do stuff that depresses you?
- I never quit and this stubborn streak is why my children’s book got published (along with a great editor’s help).