I feel an apology is needed. I am sorry for not being able to get online to post pictures, crazy stories etc.
I live in Ireland and while we are supposed to be ultra modern truth is this is Ireland where everything either works like magic or it has the hiccups and that is the way my internet had been working.
I have been told that a new line is needed so I am afraid to ask when this will happen but promises have been made so hopefully, in the near future I will get up and running again. In the meantime the posts will stutter along a little sporadically.
In the meantime, Bob who dislikes Ogres is in hiding, can you spot him?
There are many reasons why Ogres don’t climb trees (well most except for our pal Breeze).
The reasons are:
- They are afraid of heights.
- Their legs are too short.
- Their mums told them never to climb trees and Ogres usually obey their mums.
- Just like the picture says, There is a bear in the woods.
5. Or is it because they have difficulty picking the right tree to climb? The most obvious can be spotted if you look at Fred the Ogre closely, when he looks at you, he does not see one of you he sees three because his eyes are crossed. Which is also why most ogres have odd shaped noses, from walking into doors, and ? trees.
Fred the Ogre