My five favorite foods.
1. This is easy everyone knows I love cakes and biscuits.
2. I love green salads, I put a whole lettuce into a bowl and add in green pepper, parsley, chives, and eat it all in one go.
3. Nuts. I am lucky living in a forest. Hazelnuts are my favorite.
4. Mrs. Groundsels home made soups.
5. Carrots. They help me see better at night.
My top five most hated foods.
1. Chocolate. Yuck hate the stuff but oddly I love smelling it.
2. Cream – some people put it in their cakes. I think it ruins the flavor.
3. Sea-weed. My cousin Bertie brought some back from his holiday by the sea. He thought it was delicious. I buried it in my garden.
4. Pumpkins. I hate them so much I don’t use them at Halloween.
5. Mushrooms. They taste slimy to me. Though Spike my pet frog likes to sit on them and sing.