According to a certain Dog you need to take precautions before taking a holiday in Mudpile Wood. I disagree. But to make the most of your trip you should be prepared.
1. For plenty of mud fun. As the name of the wood suggests we like wallowing in it. You can be certain you won’t get sun burnt but you will leave with amazing skin.
2. There will be many parties. The late nights are followed by long sleepy mornings broken with a long lazy breakfast on left overs and finally a snoozy afternoon.
3. Visitors are not allowed to work. Most occupants of the wood don’t like working so why should we ask you to do it?
4. I do agree with Mr. Bob about:
a) Warm hats and gloves, (finger-less gloves are best in case you are trapped in a warlock’s tavern, you may have to pick a slippy, disgusting lock to escape.)
b) Wellington Boots (but not red, as witches despise red boots, they tend to set them on fire.
c) Chocolate smelling deodorant. Everyone in Mudpile hates eating chocolate but they adore the smell.
d) A clever friend who can solve puzzles in case Murphy the Leprechaun catches you, he will only release you when you solve his puzzle.Bring loads of books. Ogres have an insatiable appetite. First they read the book then they eat it.
5. I love books. They give me ideas, as I eat them. ( I learnt this lesson from a friend of mine called Hungry Henry. I will tell you about him another time.)