There are many reasons why Ogres don’t climb trees (well most except for our pal Breeze).
The reasons are:
- They are afraid of heights.
- Their legs are too short.
- Their mums told them never to climb trees and Ogres usually obey their mums.
- Just like the picture says, There is a bear in the woods.
5. Or is it because they have difficulty picking the right tree to climb? The most obvious can be spotted if you look at Fred the Ogre closely, when he looks at you, he does not see one of you he sees three because his eyes are crossed. Which is also why most ogres have odd shaped noses, from walking into doors, and ? trees.